Why SEO Marketing Is So Important to a Business?
Nine out of ten people use the internet to shop.
The number one starting point is search. Gone are the days of bookmarks and customer loyalty. Today’s consumer is in charge. They know what they’re looking for and they know how to find it.
If your company website isn’t on the first page of results it’s practically invisible.
- 88% of Singapore consumer users shop online to purchase thing
- 70% of all click-through traffic in Google’s search results go to the #1 position on the page (Google & Bing Study: 2011 Study by SlingShot SEO)
- Organic search results are a compliment to a paid search campaign
- Improve search engine position
- Drive qualified traffic to your site
- Increase conversion
- Reduce Bounce Rate
- Engage Customers
- Be recognized as an authority in your niche
- Promote your local business
My Business is Local – Is SEO Marketing still Important?
According to Google’s research, 90% of internet users use search to find local businesses.
People used to use the Yellow Pages to find local businesses – today they use the internet. Every business should have a website and every business owner should have a basic understanding of how search engines work and have a marketing plan in place.
The statistics speak for themselves:
- 74% of online users perform local searches(Kelsey Group)
- 20% of all searches are related to location (Google)
- 43% of search engine users are looking for a local business
- 61% of local searches result in a purchase (TMP/comScore)
- 82% of local searchers follow up with an offline contact such as a phone call, a visit to the store, or a purchase (TMP/comScore)